Robocup - Small Size League
The ultimate goal of the RoboCup Initiative is stated as follows:
"By the middle of the 21st century, a team of fully autonomous humanoid robot soccer players shall win a soccer game, complying with the official rules of FIFA, against the winner of the most recent World Cup."
As part of the Robocup competition there are different leagues, each one with different challenges. A SSL team must design and build its own robot that must conform to the dimensions specified in the F180 rules. All the objects in the field are tracked by a standardized vision system. Eagle Knights has participated in the Small Size League since 2004.
Its main domains of expertise are:
- Multi-Agent Cooperation
- Omnidirectional Robots
- Artificial Intelligence
The Following is material from different Robocup participations:
The following are some Thesis involving SSL development:
- Diseño e Implementación de los Robots F180 del ITAM
- Sistema de Inteligencia Artificial para el control de robots autónomos "Small Size"
- Sistema de Visión para el equipo de Robots autónomos del ITAM
- Diseño experimental para el mejoramiento del subsistema de control de la pelota para los robots de la liga SMALL SIZE
- Diseño de la Arquitectura y Control de trayectorias para robots móviles autónomos "Small Size"
For more information, please refer to: SSL Wiki